U11-U14 Recreational Program
Pearland United Soccer Club offers recreational program for U11 through U14 players (Division 3) and is open to ALL players, new or experienced, from ages 10-13.
- Separate Boys teams and Girls teams
- Scores and Standings are kept online (Fall only)
- Possibility of regional and state level competition (Fall only)
- Each player receives a complete uniform package with 2 jerseys, pants, socks and practice tee.
- Practices at Independence Park or Southdown Park as determined by club
Every attempt is made to form teams based number of players registered. A full refund will be made if no team forms.
Teams are fully coached and managed by volunteer parent coaches and assistant coaches, usually of children on the team. Volunteer coaches receive training and guidance as directed and facilitated by US Youth Soccer by Professional Staff and mentor coaches in the club.
Practices are normally held twice a week (Spring season may only be once a week) and are usually scheduled by volunteer parent coach upon consultation with parents. Pearland United will assign field space as available at Independence or Southdown Parks. Lighted field space is limited in Pearland and will be reserved for Pearland United's Academy and Competitive programs first. Therefore practices will need to be early to take advantage of natural light.
Each D3 U11 and above team participates in the Bay Area Youth Soccer Association (BAYSA) league games on weekends. Season is usually 9-10 games and travel to surrounding area will be required and you may get more information at the BAYSA website. In Fall, games are usually on Saturdays, scores and standing are kept, and there is a possibility of advancing to area playoffs and Eastern District Championship tournament. In Spring, games are usually on Sundays and no standings or post season play are offered.
- U11 and U12 teams play in a 8 versus 8 format with goalkeeper; Max Roster size 14 (BAYSA rule); Center Referee only
- U13-U18 teams play in a 11 versus 11 format with goalkeeper; Max Roster size 18 (BAYSA rule) ; Center Referee and 2 AR's
- Further details on rules of play may be obtained in the BAYSA Handbook.
Travel for games is limited to the Bay Area – from Galveston to Channelview and from La Porte to Manvel and everywhere in between. For more information on BAYSA clubs participating go to www.baysa.org.
U11 and Up - $ 185 and includes:
- Full uniform consisting of a jersey, conflict shirt, practice jersey, shorts and socks. *Spring cost is $125 with no uniform kit
- BAYSA player fee (insurance, referees, scorekeeping, scheduling),
- Field maintenance
- Pearland United overhead (website and registration hosting, advertising).
Any and all questions, comments or concerns can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.