At Pearland United, the game of soccer is for everyone! Welcome TOPSoccer program!! TOPSoccer is now available in Pearland and surrounding communities via Pearland United. TOPSoccer is "The Outreach Program for Soccer [TOPS]" designed to meet the needs of children and young adults with physical and/or mental disadvantages.
Disabilities may include: Autisim, Down Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy, Cerebral Palsy, Sight or Hearing Impaired, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), or others.
TOPSoccer is geared towards player development rather than competition.
- Fun and meaningful experience for each player
- Games and activities adapted in ways that each player will learn at a respective pace
- Games and practices are organized
- Program overall fitness, self-esteem, and social skills
- Pearland United's statement, "Good for our Youth," applies to everyone who is interested in soccer!
- Please check our website often for updates and direct any TOPSoccer questions or comments to Linda Talbot at firstname.lastname@example.org.